At Kikvape (Kikvape.com) we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Your account information.
When or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your contact information, such as your name, avatar, gender, address, telephone number and email address.
- Payment Information.
- Information about your use of our site
Including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data, and other communication data.
- Third-Party Information
Facebook: Information obtained from the Facebook account you use to login to the website, such as your name, birth date, picture, and other details you may have on your Facebook profile. We do not have any access to Facebook passwords.
Google: Information obtained from the Google account you use to login to the website, such as your name, birth date, picture, and other details you may have associated with your Google account.
Instagram: Information obtained from the Instagram account you use to login to the website, such as your name, birth date, picture, and other details you may have associated with your Instagram account.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use the information that we collect from you for several purposes that are related to the use and sale of our products. These purposes include:
- We will periodically send out email/text to the email addresses or phone number that we gather from you notifying you of new products, promotions, etc...
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscription instructions at the bottom of each email.
- Improve our website, we are constantly striving to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you. Improve customer service, your information helps us to better respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- We may provide your information to a third party for the purpose of fulfilling an order for products or services you have placed with us. For example, we may provide your address to the shipping carrier (USPS, UPS, FedEx,). Kikvape will only share information that is necessary to fulfilling the order.
- Process transactions, your information will not be sold, distributed, exchanged, transferred, or given to any third part for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the sole purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- We may share information in certain instances or circumstances where we may have to comply with legal processes or authorities, to respond to any claims, or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of KIKVAPE its customers, brands, its associates or the public.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment Gateway Providers Database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, who are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
FURTHER PROCESSING OF INFORMATION
In order to improve the Services, we sometimes need to process data further, beyond normal collection procedures. If we use your personal information beyond the stated purpose of collection, we will inform you and obtain your express consent before use.
HOW CAN YOU MANAGE OR DELETE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
We provide users with the ability to manage, change or delete their data.
- Changing your email, nickname, and more: You can review and change your personal information by logging into your account and visiting your account settings page.
- Unsubscribe：If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscription instructions at the bottom of each email. You may also unsubscribe by visiting your account settings page.
- Deleting your account: If you want to delete your Account, we will enable you to do this in your account settings page. Deleting your Account will entirely remove the content you have published from our systems.
Note：Our website only collects your personal information when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy via Contact us